SOLAR pump's SERIES
- As per solar module, output peak watt capacity shall be not less than 89% at the end of 10 years, 79% at the
- end of 20 years for the system offered.
- Arrangement/facility for providing electricity to the pump from the solar system and from the grid can be
- made by providing manual change over the switch.
- It regulates the output frequency according to irradiation in real-time, to achieve maximum power from solar
- panels at different sun intensities.
- Capital cost of installation of solar-powered water pumping system is almost equal or less than capital cost of
- installation of electric powered water pumping system if the cost of providing & laying of cable from source to
- individual pumps and the cost of obtaining an electric connection is taken into consideration. As such, from day one,
- there will be savings.
- PIPECO Pumps is the complete solution provider.
Solar Pump Advantage
- Efficiency is 15 % higher than our normal motor.
- Can run on both Grid as well as Solar power.
- Starts at morning 08.00 AM and runs till 5.30 PM.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Easy to understand and operate.
- We can also customize the pump for higher HP as per the required head and discharge.
- Capable of running in the rain as well and the discharge will be 50 % of the normal discharge.